Divine Revelation Of God's Holiness And Judgement By Michael Sambo-Chapter # 5

Divine Revelations
By -
0

Divine Revelation Of God's Holiness And Judgement By Michael Sambo-Chapter # 5

 
Divine Revelation Of God's Holiness And Judgement By Michael Sambo-Chapter # 5
Since Jesus gave me these divine  revelations of heaven and hell;  I have been faithfully testifying them to people. I have faced many challenges and oppositions. However, I must confess with apostle Paul here: Acts 20:24 "But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God."
 
Other Series Chapter's Of Divine Revelation Of God's Holiness And Judgement By Michael Thomas Sambo: 1st Chapter,  2nd Chapter,  3rd Chapter,   4th Chapter, And 6th Chapter.

My Defence.

I believe the Lord has raised me up for the defence and confirmation of the truth of the gospel of the Lord Jesus in these last days. Paul the apostle said, Galatians 1:11, 12, 15, 16 "But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. 15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by His grace, 16 To reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood."
I believe that by these revelations given to me, God wants to quicken His truth to many and cause people to see how highly holiness is required for entry into heaven. The message the Lord has given me is not for a denomination. It is His message for all men in the world and for the whole church, the body of Christ. 
My Disciplined Life
My parents raised us up in good parental discipline. We were spank for our delinquencies. That made me to develop a disciplined life. When I gave my life to Christ I was committed and disciplined. I was a member of the choir in the church I belonged to. If we were taught a new song during the choir practice and I did not sing it well, I would not sleep until I had mastered that song. My commitment to the word of God is in the same spirit. I determined to seek the face of God for a revival in my life and in the church. I believe in answer to my prayers and yearning, the Lord gave me these revelations.
But some people in my denominational church are skeptical, some of which are ministers. I told God, "Lord, I did not call myself into this ministry; be with me." God has been faithfully backing me up and encouraging me. I am sure Jesus Christ took me to the two ends of eternity, heaven and hell, to see truths which are clearly written in the scriptures but are not understood by many, so that by my testimony they may see these truths and understand them clearly.
Personal Experience Of Sanctification
When I joined Deeper Life Bible Church newly, I did not believe the sanctification and holiness doctrine they preach. Someone in the Church said to me, "Why not verify these things?" I decided to verify them. I bought so many Christian literature and commentaries. I bought many books by John Wesley; all to ascertain the doctrine of Sanctification and Holiness.
Michael Thomas Sambo

Anywhere I saw a book on holiness I bought it. I study a lot. I studied the scriptures to understand Sanctification and Holiness. I studied to understand the original Greek words that were translated to the English words `sanctify'; `sanctification'; `sanctified'; `holiness'; `purity'. Then I understood that Sanctification has more than one meaning in scriptural usage. Firstly, it means consecration or dedication unto God or holy uses. Secondly, Sanctification is a definite Christian experience whereby a believer's heart is circumcised, cleansed or purified of sinful nature, otherwise called inbred sin, adamic nature, the old man, the inward corruption.
The believer by sanctification is rendered increasingly holy and is enabled to serve God without blemish in Holiness and Righteousness; Ephesians 5:25-27; 1Thessalonians 4:3-8; 5:22-24; Psalm 51:5-10; Hebrews 13:12,13,20,21; Acts 26:18. I knelt down and sought the face of God for this experience. I saw as if a knife passed through my heart. My heart became clean and pure. Take time to verify the truth on Sanctification and Holiness for yourself. I believe the Lord will give you a clear conviction as He gave to me.
The Problem of False Teachers In Christ's Church
Many people have not understood what it takes to be a real Christian. To some to be a Christian is to be baptized with water. To others it is to change church. I asked someone somewhere whether he was born again. He told me he was. What he meant was that he had been baptized with water. Many people profess to be Christians but are sinners. The Scripture rightly says, Titus 1:16 "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny Him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good works reprobate." 
Many are blinded by the spirit of the last days. There are people who have replaced cardinal doctrines of the Scripture with lies, yet obedience to these doctrines is essential for heaven. "1 Timothy 4:15, 16 "Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all, 16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee." 
What shall the end be for those who have replaced the truth with lies? Some teach that if you are baptized with water you are born again. Unlearned and ignorant preachers wrest the word of God, twist and dilute it until it has no more effect on those that hear it. There are prosperity preachers who replace God with His blessings. They teach and stir people to receive the blessings of God, but have nothing to tell them on how to please God and conform to the image of Christ. Because of material blessings, preachers prohibit their members from going to where they will learn the truth about God. They do not want them to listen to true preachers for fear that they may escape from their hands. Some Theologians met me and asked, "Do you believe that this Holiness is true and possible? Theology makes us understand that man cannot live above sin." That is their theology. But what saith the Scripture? 
Luke 1:74-75 "That He would grant unto us, that we, being delivered out of the hand of our enemies, might serve Him without fear, 75 In Holiness and Righteousness before Him, all the days of our life." 1 Peter 1:14-16 "As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15 But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy." 2 Corinthians 5:17 `Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." 1 John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." 
Christ imparts the Holiness of God into the believer and enables him to live in the new way of life. You cannot remain in sin if you are born again. A child of God does not lie, lust, steal, commit immorality. Eternal life, the life of God in him, is a life of holiness and righteousness. Many people have spotted the garment of righteousness given to them. Their garment is now spotted with worldliness, false doctrines, greed, pride etc. The Psalmist said "I have chosen the way of truth."Psalm 119:30 
This means there is the way of error or falsehood. It takes determination in our day as ever to choose the way of Truth, Righteousness and Holiness. Many churches today are founded on distorted scriptures. Through false interpretations of scriptures, their preachers and teachers replace Christ's truths with lies, to their destruction and the destruction of those that hear them. 
Except they repent and return to the truth they are on their way to eternal damnation, as declared by apostle peter in 2 Peter 3:15-18"And account that the long suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness. 18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever. Amen."
If in the days of apostle Peter there were false preachers, how much more in our day? We must be warned against false doctrines and false teachers. God who is not willing that any one should perish, but that all should come unto the knowledge of the truth, has shined on His truths in the Bible, by the revelations given to me. These revelations do not contradict the scriptures; rather the scriptures confirm them to be of God. I have read through the Bible two times. 
A minister called me one day and warned me not to share these revelations with people. "You should preach the Bible," he said. I listened to him quietly. But I was actually laughing within me because the revelations I received were of the Holy Spirit. Jesus told me to testify them to men. Man cannot command me to stop speaking of them.  Acts 4:19,20 "But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. 20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard." Acts 5:29 "Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men."
God has been opening doors for me to give the testimony of these revelations to people. Jesus Christ told me in heaven that people would oppose these revelations, but that I should stand firm. I have made up my mind to stand by these revelations even to death. However, I shall not die young. I shall live to declare the truth of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Understanding Prophesy
Let us learn something about prophecy. 1 Corinthians 14:3 "But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort."The Scripture is called, 2 Peter 1:19 "A more sure word of prophecy." It fulfills the above three characteristics: edification, exhortation and comfort. The Spirit of God gives prophetic revelations to men. 

When these are uttered they equally edify, exhort and comfort the body of Christ. Through these prophetic revelations believers are made to see into the mind of God and to receive correct understanding of some scriptural truths. Through the revelations of hell fire given by the Holy Spirit believers and sinners are warned of the danger of sin and unbelief. Surely, It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."Hebrews10:31 
Prophetic revelations of heaven, the reward of righteousness, bring comfort to the believers. The believers are assured of the promises of God and are strengthened in their Christian life and service by the visions of heaven given to some contemporary believers by the Holy Spirit. 
When the Lord gives such edifying revelations we are to
"Comfort one another with these words."
1 Thessalonians 4:18
   
1 Thessalonians 5:16-22
16 "Rejoice ever more.
 
17 Pray without ceasing.
 
18 In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
 
19 Quench not the Spirit.
 
20 Despise not prophesyings.
 
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
 
22 Abstain from all appearances of evil." 
We should not despise prophesying because it is still one of God's ways of speaking to individual believers, the local church, the body of Christ and the entire humanity. To despise the revelations given by God is to quench the move of the Holy Spirit in the church and in the world. When the Lord gives a spiritual revelation concerning an individual, a local church, the body of Christ or men in general, such should be proved by the truth and teaching of the Scripture.
 If the Scripture confirms the revelation to be of God, it should be received with thanksgiving and joy. We are commanded to hold fast that which is good. Never speak evil or take any evil step against the revelations of the Holy Spirit. Visions and revelations are still part of the ways God ministers to the edification of the body of Christ and saves the souls of lost men in the world.
Can I Depend On You, My Son?
My father and mother are real Christians. When I shared these revelations with our local Church, my mother came up publicly and testified of the insight she had received.  
She said, "I used to take God for granted before; but now I see things clearly." I wept that day for her testimony. I gave my life to Christ when I was 13 years old. I grew with my parents who were faithful members of a Pentecostal church. It was far later that they became members of Deeper Life Bible church. My father is a coordinator in the church. I am a disciplined believer. I do spend much time before God in fasting and prayer. The appearance of Jesus Christ to me was not in secret but publicly.
It was during the National Easter Retreat of Deeper Life Bible church in Takum Region, Taraba state, Nigeria. Over 2000 participants attended the Retreat: adults, youths and children. All were fully aware of what went on with me. They can testify of my Christian life and of the divine visitation I received during the Retreat. As the Lord opens doors for me to share these revelations with people, there are those who receive them with open heart, having proved them to be God's word. They spread them far and near, not minding the cost. 
Such know that they are doing the will of God. They see it as the message the hardened, skeptical world, the lukewarm church and the persecuted church need now for their salvation, revival and comfort. But there are those who are skeptical and would want to resist the spread of these revelations. They would want to discourage me so that I may not continue. Such I would advise to be sober and to see things in the light of Scripture. Jesus had foreseen their acts and the cross I would carry for this assignment when He asked me in heaven in tears, 
"My son Brother Mike, many to whom I gave like revelations and commission disappointed me. Can I depend on you?" 
God will surely depend on me. Amen. Some years ago, the Lord gave me a promise that He would use my voice all round the world for His glory. I did not understand what He meant. However, I wrote the promise down and it was forgotten. Recently I went through my diary and discovered that promise to my great surprise. Today the cassettes of these revelations have gone to many places according to the will of God. The Lord shall send them to the furthest ends of the world in Jesus name. Amen.
The Lord wants the standard of His word to be kept. Jude exhorts: Jude 3 "Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once given unto the saints." 
My conviction is that a man must be born again before he can be called a Christian. Water baptism is for those who are born again. A believer needs sanctification of his heart. Baptism with the Holy Spirit is an experience separate from salvation and sanctification and is God's promise for all believers for effective service. Holiness of life is a must for entry into heaven. My outward appearance is devoid of worldliness. I live holily, justly and unblameable before God and in the sight of men. God gives me the grace for this.
God Confirms These Revelations By Scriptural Signs
Matthew 11:2-6 "Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, 3 And said unto Him, Art thou He that should come, or do we look for another? 4 Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see: 5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. 6 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in Me." 
Jesus here gave the signs that proved that He was the Messiah and His message was from God. God usually manifests clear signs to confirm that these revelations which I share everywhere are from Him. Hardened and hidden sinners and backsliders repent in dust and ashes when they hear my testimony. Believers press forward for sanctification of their hearts. People carry out restitution to make right their ways with God and men. Believers become fervent in spirit and holy in character. God baptizes his saints with the Holy Spirit. People receive miracle healing and deliverance by the power of God. A woman who had been barren for 10 years came to me for counseling. 
After a simple prayer for her, she wrote me later that she had conceived. A woman who had practiced witchcraft for three years and had killed her four children, repented in dust and ashes and became delivered and converted. Many other signs have been given by God to justify these things. What is my aim in defending these revelations? 
My aim is to glorify Jesus and make people believe in Him and serve God in Holiness and Righteousness: "But these things are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing ye might have life through His name."John 20:31 For those who remain hardened in unbelief and have rejected this heavenly experience and the message it conveys to man,
John 8:42-47 "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love Me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but He sent Me. 43 Why do ye not understand My speech? Even because ye cannot hear My word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe Me not. 46 Which of you convinceth Me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe Me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. "If I do not the works of My Father, believe Me not. But if I do, though ye believe not Me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in Me, and I in Him." 
Anyone who soberly listens to or reads through these divine revelations given to me will believe that God gave them. As for me I pledge commitment to the gospel of Christ and to the commission He has given to me. 
My Commitment To Christ's Commission
I came across the commitment of an African Pastor. I produced and pasted it by my bedside. It is equally my commitment. "I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I am a disciple of His. I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secured.

 I am finished and done with low living, sight-walking, small planning, smooth knees, colourless dreams, tamed vision, mundane talking, cheap living and dwarf goals. I no longer need pre-eminence, prosperity, position, promotion, plaudits, or popularity. I don't have time to be first, top, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, live by prayer, and labour by power.
My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way rough, my companions few, my guide reliable, my mission clear. I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.

 I won't give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, preached up, for the course of Christ. I am a disciple of Jesus. I must go until He comes, give until I drop, preach until all know, and work until He stops me. And when He comes for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me — my banner will be clear! Amen."

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)